Saturday, July 24, 2010

Make someone happy...

Christine C. Schaefer made people happy today.  That's what it's all about, isn't it?

I made my husband happy by listening to him prattle on this morning about his assorted interests--his short story, his recent FaceBook posts, a movie he watched.  I stayed in bed talking instead of jumping up to go about my busy business.

I made a co-worker happy by giving him the morning off.

I made another co-worker happy by coming into the Gallery and spending time with her before I went to the play.

I made four sets of parents and four little girls happy by carting them out to Westfield and back to see a production of "Annie".

I made another little girl and her parents, and her grandmother and her aunt happy by going to see an almost-perfect-stranger in a play.

I made the aunt happy AGAIN by sending a video clip of the niece to her all the way in California.

I made another parent happy by complimenting her child in the show.

I made a little girl happy by paying attention to her new puppy.

I made one of the drama teens laugh until she cried at Wal-Mart.

I made my older son happy by continuing to work on redecorating his room.

I made my younger son happy by finishing his Black Lantern  cape.

Make someone happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment