Thursday, October 6, 2011

If I Think of You, Does That Mean I Miss You?

Yes, still.  And these are the times.


1)  When I'm over-tired.
2)  When I have to go to Wal-Mart after rehearsal.
3)  When I listen to "Wicked" or "Fiddler".
4)  When I read something particularly hilarious in 'The Onion'.
5)  During newbie auditions for KidsPlay.
6)  When I'm in the Gallery.
7)   Driving east on 300N.
8)  When I stop for a giga...although I don't buy Fudge Rounds anymore....


Yep.  All these times.  Momentary reverberations of a vague regret.  And then, like a dizzy spell, it passes.

5 comments:

  1. Is this about who I think it's about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9) When I see Anderson Cooper. Lol.

    ReplyDelete