Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hope I'm Not Gone Too Long

Well, I'm off again...traveling at night...without that flashlight. I either can't find it or I threw it away, or I can't find one that works. Each trip is a little scarier than the last... And why don't I do something about this hilly curvy road that I'm on--this Fortville Pike of my life? (<---good analogy, huh?) The good times are so good. I get filled up with that Joy that I have, that song in my soul, that I do my best to spread to everyone I meet. I think it's unique to me. It's my reason for living and I don't want to give that up. But these other times...augh. Is it just my imagination or does it get harder and harder to get back each time? I just hope everyone I care about and everything I value can hold on until then. That everything is still there, intact. So far, it has been. I hope I'm not gone too long.

1 comment:

  1. Okay - that is my second WOW in 5 minutes. You just described me for the past 2 months.

    ReplyDelete