Thursday, January 8, 2009

Someone I Love

I have to write about someone I love. Someone who understands me. Who listens and helps me think it all through. Someone who has told me that I never have to lie. Someone who always has time for me--whenever and wherever. Who is content to let me grow at my own speed and never pushes me to a decision before I'm ready to decide. Who supports me right or wrong and has complete faith in me. Someone who defends me. Who cares about ME for who I am. Someone who has listened to my happinesses and survived my sadnesses. That I trust and respect. Someone that I listen to in return, and whose counsel and advice I can truly trust. Someone who sees more in me than I see in myself.

I can only hope that I am as much to you as you are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment